Amina Chitembo vision is centred around Women’s Self-Inclusion into Leadership roles and business. Women are capable of taking huge leaps, in spite of barriers and challenges to reaching the top of their desired ladder!
Amina is the founder and president of the Community Inclusion AwardsTM, the CEO of Diverse Cultures Advice and Coaching an International business helping businesses and individuals around the world to increase their productivity, diversity and inclusion.
Amina is also a book writing coach and owner of Diverse Cultures Publishing, a UK based company that publishes autobiographies, memoirs and personal development self-help books in Migration, Diversity, Inclusion, and Leadership.
As a multi-award-winning British-Zambian Publisher, Author, International Speaker, Diversity and Inclusion coach and trainer, she and her businesses specialise in bridging the gaps between minority communities and settled or resident populations thereby building stronger, more united international communities.
She helps people to improve their own lives by raising their profiles creating opportunities for credibility, collaboration, and leaving positive legacies. She also is an Associate Director in the UK’s National Health Service (NHS), a job where she takes interim contracts to review critical community services and provide service redesign.
She also promotes authors, speakers and artists through various channels including the prestigious International Speakers, Authors, and Artists Conference and Book Exhibition. The next International Speakers, Authors and Artists Conference will be held at the Marriott Hotel in Peterborough, United Kingdom, on 6th July 2019.
Books by Amina: Visit Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/author/aminachitembo
- Profitable Teams – Author, 2018
- Celebrating Diversity – Editor and co-author, 2018
- Pushing through Fear Stereotypes and Imperfect – Author, 2017
- The Perfect Migrant: How to Achieve a Successful Life in Diaspora – Editor and co-author, June 2018
- The Serious Player’s Decisive Business Start-up Guide -Author, 2017
- The Black Man Cancer Taboos – Editor, 2018
- MAU MAU CHILD EXPERIENCE – Editor, 2018
- BLACK MEN IN DENIAL? Challenging Social Beliefs on Black Men and Prostate Cancer
- Leading: How to be Your Own Boss! Editor and co-author, due June 2019
- Madam CEO: How to Think and Act Like a Chief Executive, 2011
- How to Break the Glass Ceiling Without A Hammer: Career Strategies for Women, 2010
- What’s the Difference? Embracing Diversity & Inclusivity, 2013
- What Serious Executives and Business Owners Need to Know Before Hiring A High-Performance Coach, Educational Guide – Author, 2017
Awards and Acknowledgements
- Award Winner – Publisher of the Year, Powerhouse Global Organisation, 2018
- Award Winner – Entrepreneur of the Year, African Women in Europe, 2017
- Award Winner – Career Woman of The Year – UK Zambian Awards, 2012
- Named as one of the 20 Successful Zambian Women in the UK, 2012
- Award Winner – Community Engagement and Volunteering 2011-12
- Finalist – Charity of the Year, Worthing, 2010
- Diversity and Inclusion Coach and Trainer
- International Speak, Author, and Publisher
- Highly qualified creative author and publisher through various training organisations and companies
- Master of Science Leadership and Management
- Certified Corporate and Executive Coach and Certified High-Performance Coach
- Qualified Further Education Teacher
- Fellow of the Institute of Leadership and Management
- Experts Academy Graduate
- CPD Standards Organisation Accredited Coach and Trainer.
- Former Founder and CEO Black and Minority Ethnic Community Services, West Sussex 2005 – 2016
- NHS Senior Community Services Commissioner (Interim).
Connect on Social Media
Why The Happily Imperfect Leader?
Are you always being told you’re not good enough?
Are you being told that your goals are too big, you can’t achieve them?
Or maybe people just dismiss you whenever you tell them you want to do something with your life?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you’re in the right place. The Happily Imperfect Leader is any person who is willing to push through their fears, defy their stereotypes and imperfections so that they achieve that great goal that they set for themselves.
Too many people are just sitting there in the name of waiting for the right time or the perfect moment to achieve something. That fear that they have of being Judged for their imperfections is so great, it stops them, it just stops them from moving forward or working alone.
I make a lot of mistakes; my vocabulary is not great, I can’t even pronounce certain words… but you know what? I don’t let that stop me and I don’t want that to stop you either. Those imperfections are not weaknesses, that’s the way we were made. So, if that’s the Way, You Are Made, and people want you to change just to please them. Think about how much time you are giving to them.
So, if you don’t like where you are right now in your life. I hope The Happily Imperfect Leader will teach you and encourage you to start NOW and chase those goals.
Yes, some people will ridicule you, some people will make fun of you, but by you taking those steps one at a time. Just starting to do something, working towards that great goal. The fact that you are just taking those small steps, you are already far ahead of them because they are not even trying.
You are here, you’re already listening to this and I honour you.
What are you waiting for? subscribe to my channel on YouTube. The Happily Imperfect Leader or you can follow me on social media. Every week, I will record some teachings for you, Interview thought leaders in the industry; millionaires, corporate leaders who I work with through my coaching businesses, and other entrepreneurs. To learn how they started,
what issues they faced and what has made them so successful. They will share all that and I want you to be part of it, I want you to listen to them too. I teach and help you, you then help other people… imagine how good things will be in the world if we all learned, and we all shared.
So, see you on the other side. See you at my next interview or my next training.
It’s Amina here, The original Happily Imperfect Leader.